FAQS (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
200 Hours TTC
- Should be 18 years and above
- Passed 12th standard (or equivalent)
- Physically fit
- Mentally stable to undergo training rigor
- It is necessary for students to have undergone the Art of Living Happiness Course. (However, for those of you who have not undergone the same, can register for the course conducted in the ashram by clicking on the link Ashram Programs or in your city)
300 Hours TTC
- All 200 Hours TTC Conditions
- Should have done 200H program from any Yoga School
- It is necessary for students to have undergone the Art of Living Happiness Course. (However, for those of you who have not undergone the same, can register for the course conducted in the ashram by clicking on the link Ashram Programs)
- Once the requested details are filled in, an application form link will be sent to your email with the Password to access the form.
- After the application is completed and submitted, an acknowledgment email will be sent to you regarding the Interview. In case of no reply from the Admissions Team regarding Interview within 7 Days of Application Submission, kindly contact email@example.com by quoting your Application Number.
- Upon successful completion of the interview, your application form will be approved & a payment link* is sent to your email, using which payment can be completed.
- Once payment is done the registration for the program is considered to be complete & you will receive a mail with the Application PDF & Receipt.
*The registration is completed subjected to the successful Payment in the stipulated time.
- The medical certificate has to be procured from an MMBS/MD doctor.
Once the application and interview is approved, a payment link will be sent on the participant’s registered email post which the payment has to be done within 48 hours of receiving the link.
The payment has to be done within 48 hours of receiving the payment link.
Generally banks put a limit on the maximum transaction amount. For India, many banks keep the limit as 20000 INR. This limit can be increased by informing the bank about the same.
Accommodation and Boarding
The school will provide the following:
- 2 Pairs of Uniforms (T-Shirt and Trackpant)
- Study Material
- Yoga Mat
- Comfortable clothes for doing Yoga Asanas.
- 1 formal pair of clothes for the graduation ceremony.
- 1 Umbrella.
What will be the daily schedule?
Daily schedule is available in the course description on the website.
The course will be primarily conducted in English. Translation available in Hindi.
Exam can be written in both English and Hindi. Study Material is available in both English and Hindi.
After successful completion of the course and examination thereafter,
- The student would be issued a certificate from Sri Sri School of Yoga for the said hours.
- Apart from being able to conduct Sri Sri Yoga Classes and workshops, the student would also be awarded a manual for conducting the Art of Living flagship program, that is, the Sri Sri Yoga Level 1 course.
- Would be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®)
PREPARATION FOR YCB LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION (IF OPTED FOR)
As continuous sessions combined with a 200H TTC, the preparatory class if announced on the website would be scheduled at the end of 200H Yoga Teacher Training Course. ( NOT EVERY BATCH )
It would be of a 5-day duration, post the 5-day, an open exam would be conducted by external examiners from YCB
Candidates would need to do prior preparation on their own before coming for the TTC, in case they have opted for the 5-day class and exam. Recommended book to refer for the same: Certificate of Yoga Professionals: Official Guidebook
- Check in: 1 day Prior to the start date of the TTC
- Orientation for all the participants will happen in the evening on the reporting day. it is mandatory to attend the orientation
- Check out: Participants can check out after the graduation ceremony on the last day at night after 11:00 PM IST.
- The check out timing is 09:30 AM IST next morning
- Ashram has its own Travel Service for Cabs that is well connected on road. Just call : +91-9886019292 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is advisable to call or inform two hours before with the specified time. You can pay by cash directly to the driver.
8884894694 | email@example.com
9886019292 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Package Bookings
9886255050 | email@example.com