Ground your Asana practice and build up the teacher in you
Right in the comfort of your home
The training focuses on improving the personal postures by intricately attending to its broader anatomical applications while also covering important concepts of physiology for a greater understanding of the science of Yoga postures.
Online 300 Hrs. Advanced Yoga TTCLEARN MORE
Unlimited access for 12 weeks
Live and pre-recorded sessions
Certificate post evaluation
1 on 1 support mentoring
Downloadable learning material
Teach authentic Yoga, teach Sri Sri Yoga
Through an immersive experience that takes up the authentic teachings in the ancient texts of Yoga you will facilitate your students towards a relaxed state of mind, a strengthened body and a deep connection with their inner being.
We are the Sri Sri School of Yoga
Leading Yoga Institution
Get certified by international yoga authorities and institutions like Yoga Alliance, Yoga Certification Board from the Ministry of AYUSH (Govt. of India) and Indian Yoga Association
Boost your knowledge and experience
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Yoga Sara Upanishads
- The Paths of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Chakras and Nadis
- Physiology in relation to asanas and diseases
- Functional Anatomy (Asanas oriented)
- Sri Sri Yoga’s Advanced Yoga Asanas
- Shat Kriyas (Cleansing Techniques)
- Yogic Psychology
- Ayurveda and Yoga
- Introduction to Indian Culture
- Introduction to Yoga Therapy
- Teaching and Communication Skills
Duration & Schedule
- The TTC is a combination of pre-recorded and live videos
- This training is a module-based* 9 + 3 weeks (3 weeks for final dissertation of a topic of your choice**) training program.
- Each week 2 or 3 modules will be released along with quizzes and assignments that can be accessed till the end of the training.
- You may finish watching, practicing these modules at your convenience, and join the weekend live sessions with the teacher to discuss and understand the subject in depth.
- It is recommended to devote at least 4 hours every day for the training to complete the modules given in that week.
* A weeks module is a combination of practical sessions like asanas, pranayama, etc. ** Participants can choose a topic of their choice from the TTC and write a thesis/ dissertation for final assessment.
- A 200H TTC certificate from registered Yoga school or relevant degree in Yoga
- You need to know English as a language
- Age: 18 – 60 years
- 10 + 2 educational qualification
- Basic course / Happiness Program of the Art of Living
- Physically and mentally fit
- You will need a Yoga Mat, Yoga belt and Yoga block, Neti pot, Yoga Roller for the TTC.
|Indian Resident residing in India + SAARC Countries||USA||REST OF THE WORLD|
|INR 46,500||USD 1,990||USD 1,675|