Always wanted to deepen your yoga practice and learn something advanced?
Now it’s easier than ever through our online advance teacher training!
The training focuses on improving the personal postures by intricately attending to its broader anatomical applications while also covering important concepts of physiology for a greater understanding of the science of Yoga postures. This aspect helps to take the teaching methodology of the yoga teacher to the next level.
Teach authentic Yoga, teach Sri Sri Yoga
Through an immersive experience that takes up the authentic teachings in the ancient texts of Yoga you will facilitate your students towards a relaxed state of mind, a strengthened body and a deep connection with their inner being.
We are the Sri Sri School of Yoga
Leading Yoga Institution
Get certified by international yoga authorities and institutions like Yoga Alliance, Yoga Certification Board from the Ministry of AYUSH (Govt. of India) and Indian Yoga Association
Start your Yoga training when you want and where you want!
- Introduction of Yoga
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Structure of Knowledge
- The Paths of Yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Fundamental Principles of Yoga
- Bhagavad Gita
- Ayurveda and Yoga
- Yogic Psychology
- Teaching and Communications
- Sri Sri Yoga’s Advanced Yoga Poses
- Shat Kriya
- Human Anatomy and Physiology in relation to asanas and diseases
Duration & Schedule
- The TTC is a combination of Pre-recorded and Live
- This training is a Modular-based* 10 + 2 weeks (2 weeks for final dissertation of a topic of your choice**) training program.
- Each week 2 or 3 modules will be released along with quizzes and assignments that can be accessed till the end of the training.
- You may finish watching, practicing these modules at your time convenience, and join the weekend live sessions with the teacher to discuss and understand the subject in depth.
- It is recommended to devote at least 4 hours every day for the training to complete the modules given in that week.
* A weeks module is a combination of practical sessions like asanas, pranayama, etc. ** Participants can choose a topic of their choice from the TTC and write a thesis/ dissertation for final assessment.
- A 200H TTC certificate from registered Yoga school or relevant degree in Yoga
- You need to know English as a language
- Age: 18 – 60 years
- 10 + 2 educational qualification
- Basic course / Happiness Program of the Art of Living
- Physically and mentally fit
- You will need a Yoga Mat, Yoga belt and Yoga block, Neti pot, Yoga Roller for the TTC.
|Indian Resident residing in India + SAARC Countries (INR)||REST OF THE WORLD (USD)|
|INR 46,500||USD 1,675|
300 Hrs. Online Yoga Teacher Training
Last date to register: 3rd October, 2020