Skip to content
- Sri Sri School of Yoga owns and retains the copyright and all other rights in the contents of this website, including all the text, pictures, photographs, graphics, marks and logos displayed on this site.
- You are not entitled to reproduce any contents on the site for sale, distribution or commercial gain. No part of this site may be incorporated in any other work, publication or site in any form/format whatsoever. You shall also not be entitled to modify and/or reuse any of the contents on this site for any purpose whatsoever.
- You may print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and/or store the files on your computer for personal use.
- The information and contents on this site are for general purposes only and may not be relied upon for any specific purpose.
- Sri Sri School of Yoga makes no representation or warranty as regards the accuracy or completeness of any information and/or contents contained in this site.
- We shall not be liable for the content of websites to which visitors of this website are referred. Links to such websites are provided only to complement information provided on this site.
- Any personal information that you may provide on this site shall form part of the database of the Sri Sri School of Yoga and may be used by it and/or by any of its affiliated / sister organizations and trusts only for the purpose of its/their activities and objects. We do not sell, trade in or commercially exploit any such personal information. We also do not share any such personal information with any third party other than our affiliated / sister organizations and trusts.
- We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or modify any part of this site without notice.