We welcome all Yoga enthusiasts and aspiring Yoga teachers for our certificate course of Yoga Teacher Training Course at the most scenic Art of Living International Center (Ashram), Bengaluru, India.
This course not only provides a strong foundation for all individuals who aspire to become yoga teachers but also ignites a desire to understand oneself and learn ways to harmonize one’s inner environment to be able to create a wonderful yoga experience in his/her yoga teaching.
It promises to provide the relevant tools and techniques of authentic Yoga practices along with the guidance to help bring forth each Yoga aspirant’s unique style of teaching for a promising Yoga Career.
Using modern as well as traditional teaching methodologies, our experienced pool of teachers impart primary knowledge of Yoga practices which in turn paves the way for the Yoga Teachers towards acquiring further knowledge and training of the same.
The teachings on the course are rooted in the ancient yoga texts like the Yog Sutra of Maharishi Patanjali, Srimad Bhagavad Gita, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, to name a few. Practical applications of Yoga in terms of lifestyle management, theoretical and practice of the Shat Kriyas, ability to demonstrate and teach yoga postures and breathing techniques make up the practical aspect of the course.
The course also includes the learning and regular practice of Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique taught only through the Art of Living and practiced by thousands of people across the world.
This program is offered at Sri Sri School of Yoga in various formats as below:
- 3 weeks residential course
- 12 weeks (weekends only) course
- 4 months residential course (Karma yoga intensive)
Schedule for the upcoming 200H courses would be available at the link Yoga Teacher Training Course
HIGH POINTS OF THE COURSE
- A unique and rare opportunity to be part of this course in the presence of a living Master, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji
- A holistic and conducive atmosphere of the Art of Living ashram which offers spiritual growth to the aspiring yogi in you and guide you on your beautiful journey towards the inner self
- An all-round yogic experience where you get to attend our ashram’s spiritual events like the ashram Satsangs, Pujas, chanting along with an opportunity to be a part of Karma Yoga, that is selfless service.
- A one of its kind spiritual sojourn where you get to have a lot of me time and get to know yourself better through Swadhaya (self-analysis)
- Be a part of our global family through its cultural diversity for richer and life-changing experiences
- A pool of experienced teachers who have been on this path for years, who have their own unique style of teaching and a storehouse of enriching experiences and inspiring stories to share
- A well thought of and comprehensive curriculum to empower you to share and teach this knowledge to others on the path and be a guiding light to many more
- Teaching methodologies with a unique approach involving fun activities, classroom sessions and practical interaction between you and others in the course for better learning
- Hands-on asana sessions which help you know how to teach asana postures, modifications as per your target audience and variations in the postures
- A course that helps identify and enhance your distinctive teaching styles and help you master the art of taking a successful and fruitful yoga sessions
- Well planned sattvic meals to help you get the maximum benefit out of your yoga practices
- 20-night accommodations in well maintained and clean-living quarters
- 18 years and above
- Passed 12th standard (or equivalent)
- Physically fit
- Mentally stable to undergo training rigor
- It is necessary for students to have undergone the Art of Living Happiness Course. (However, for those of you who have not undergone the same, can register for the course conducted in the ashram by clicking on the link Ashram Programs )