Teach Yoga during pregnancy and post partum
You learn asanas, pranaymas, bandhas, mudras and other allied subjects related to yoga. This course lays a solid foundation in understanding the peculiarities related to pregnancy and how to deal with pregnancy in a positive sense.
It is a strong amalgamation of ancient wisdom and modern scientific study in the field of “Garbh” – Womb, Garbh Dana (Conception), Shishu Parvarish (Embryology) and other related topics.
Understanding of a woman’s body prior to pregnancy
Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher TrainingPRE-REQUISITES
16 Sacred Rights – Samaskara
Modern Anatomy along with Ayurveda
Diet During Pregnancy
Trimester Specific Practices
Teach authentic Yoga, teach Sri Sri Yoga
Through an immersive experience that takes up the authentic teachings in the ancient texts of Yoga you will facilitate your students towards a relaxed state of mind, a strengthened body and a deep connection with their inner being.
We are the Sri Sri School of Yoga
Leading Yoga Institution
Get certified by international yoga authorities and institutions like Yoga Alliance, Yoga Certification Board from the Ministry of AYUSH (Govt. of India) and Indian Yoga Association
Become a Certified Pregnancy Yoga Teacher
- Yoga and Pregnancy
- Understanding Women and a Women’s Physiology
- Pre-Conception planning
- Physiology of Pregnancy and Changes during Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Special conditions and related practices
- Post Natal Challenges and Care
- Post-partum depression
- Body toning post delivery
- Isometric exercises as a part of Sukshma Vyayama for pregnancy
- Practicals (Asanas)
- Ayurveda and nutrition
- Teaching methodology
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Allied Subjects
- Music and its effect on the womb
- Astrology and 16 rites for a soul
- Ayurveda and childbirth – diet, nutrition and childcare
Feel confident upgrade
yoga career, We got you!
Learn everything you need to know about Asanas (Postures) with their preparatory poses, variations, establishing foundation, contra indications, benefits, mis-alignments and corrections along with the use of props.
Timings & Schedule
This training is a 100 hours spanned across 6 weeks with a practical application of the subject knowledge that can be used to teach pregnant woman during all three trimesters and post-delivery.
- 16 Live sessions across the TTC with Faculty (8 on weekdays and 8 on weekends)
- Mondays, Wed and Fridays (On Days of Sessions)
6 AM – 8 AM
Saturdays and Sundays (Please note that all session are not going to go until 1 PM)
6:00 am – 8:00 am
9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- 8 additional live sessions for personalized mentorship
6 AM – 8 AM
- Timings are in Indian Standard Time (IST).
- Please check before applying if you are comfortable with the timings mentioned above.
- You can watch the recorded sessions later at your convenience.
- 75% attendance to the live session of the course is mandatory.
- No other courses are to be taken while doing this training.
- Age 18+ years and under 60 years of age (Special permission might be needed for people applying with age above 60 years and the school reserves the right to deny such request)
- Should have done a 200H teacher Training before applying for the same
- Have done the Art of Living Happiness Program or the Online Breath and Meditation Workshop
- A good physical and mental disposition
- Pregnant woman are not allowed in the training
- 1 Yoga Belt, 1 Bolster, 1 Yoga Block and 1 Cushion/Pillow
|INDIAN RESIDENT RESIDING IN INDIA + SAARC COUNTRIES||REST OF THE WORLD|
|With certification||INR 30,000||USD 1,080|
The teacher will receive a 100H of TTC certificate from our school.