Educate + Empower
Our 95H Children’s Yoga Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance accredited and provides you with a strong foundation in a broad spectrum of areas to confidently and compassionately teach children and youth aged 4-14 in a fun, safe, deeply rewarding, and beneficial way.
You’ll gain a complete understanding of children and teens from a physical, mental, emotional, and social framework, including child psychology and developmental changes to mind management, self-awareness, and the child-parent dynamic.
You’ll be empowered with unique fun-to-learn teaching methodologies and specialised yoga postures, breathwork, meditation, and relaxation techniques integrated with light yogic wisdom and life skills to help your students blossom to their full potential.
The training is for any Yoga teacher passionate about helping kids and teens blossom and thrive in various aspects of life
Features a specialized module: Yoga for Trauma, ADHD, and AutismPRE-REQUISITES
Children specific yogic practices
Development of Child’s mind and body
Teaching Ethics for Children
Fun filled way to expose children to Yoga
Traditional and Modern approach
Eligible to register in Yoga Alliance
Teach authentic Yoga, teach Sri Sri Yoga
Nothing is quite as fulfilling as shaping the minds of children!
Sri Sri Children’s Yoga is an authentic, accessible practice that helps children and youth build confidence, compassion, resilience, self-awareness, and more all in a light-hearted, enjoyable way!
We are the Sri Sri School of Yoga
Leading Yoga Institution
Get certified by international yoga authorities and institutions like Yoga Alliance, Yoga Certification Board from the Ministry of AYUSH (Govt. of India) and Indian Yoga Association
Become a Certified Kids Yoga Teacher
- Introduction to Children’s Yoga
- Benefits of yoga
- Why yoga is important for children
- Qualities of a successful children’s yoga teacher
- Yoga Philosophy, Scripture, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Development stages of Children
- Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Group Practicum
- Specialized Module: Yoga for Trauma, ADHD, and Autism
Feel confident upgrade
yoga career, We got you!
Learn everything you need to know about Asanas (Postures) with their preparatory poses, variations, establishing foundation, contra indications, benefits, mis-alignments and corrections along with the use of props.
Timings & Schedule
This program is designed for a period of 10 days and makes you eligible to teach yoga to children and teens of different age groups
Approximately 10 hours of practical and theory will be taught each day.
|6:00 – 8:00||Morning Shatkriya and Sadhana Session|
|8.00 – 9.00||Breakfast|
|9:00 – 10:00||Seva|
|10:15 – 11:15||Theory Subject|
|11:30 – 12:30||Practicum|
|12:40 – 1 PM||Meditation|
|13:00 – 14:30||Lunch|
|14:30 – 15:00||Yog Nidra|
|15:00 – 16:00||Theory|
|16:15 – 18:00||Practicum and Teaching Methodology|
|19:00 – 20:00||Satsang|
|20:00 – 21:00||Dinner|
|21:00 – 22:00||Assignments/Activity|
*There are breaks in between the sessions.
- The timings and the session plan can change based on the availability of teachers
- Age 18+ years and under 60 years of age (Special permission might be needed for people applying with age above 60 years and the school reserves the right to deny such request)
- Should have done a 200H teacher Training before applying for the same. (Might have done a diploma/Graduation or Post graduation in Yoga – But in such a case they should have experience of teaching for at least 6 months)
- Have done the Art of Living Happiness Program or the Online Breath and Meditation Workshop
- A good physical and mental disposition
- Pregnant woman are not allowed in the training
|INDIAN RESIDENT RESIDING IN INDIA + SAARC COUNTRIES||REST OF THE WORLD|
|With certification||INR 45,000||USD 945|
After successful completion of the course and examination thereafter, The student will be issued a 95 Hours Children Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from Sri Sri School of Yoga with which they are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as RCYT.